“I’ll have a cheeseburger with no cheese.”
If you were sitting next to someone who ordered that, wouldn’t you feel COMPELLED to tell them they’re paying too much?
Sadly, I have that same feeling several dozen times a week. Just this morning, I woke up to the following 3 requests (and the fares I find won’t help a single one of them):
There are two simple rules to The JGOOT Way of travel:
- Look every day for good travel deals and go there whenever you can.
- Have a backup plan for your “specific time/specific place” travels (which will almost always cost 3 to 5 times as much as it should – unless you have a backup plan in place).
I can’t help you with plans to specific places at specific times other than encouraging you to set up a backup plan. BUT…
- Want help finding trips that are so affordable – they’re worth scheduling vacation time around?
- Want to get alerts of flights where you can visit friends or family for less than it would cost to drive there?
- Want to invite friends or family to fly in and hang out for less than what it costs to hire a babysitter?
- I’ll be your Huckleberry.
Click here & try my trip-alert service risk-free for 30 days. It won’t get you to that wedding or funeral for any less money, but one thing is for sure – you’ll be able to Just Get Out Of Town for less than you ever thought possible.
PS – As I was writing this post, I got yet another request:
There is no better way to GUARANTEE paying too much than to paint yourself into a corner by going to a specific place at a specific time.
Fortunately, Jack and Michael have enough time to put this free quick-start guide into action. Unfortunately, it’s too late for “The JGOOT Way” of travel to do anything for Lisa & Dion
Other related posts: