When it comes to finding trips to the specific location you’re looking for, I’ve got good news & bad news.
- Let’s start with the bad:
- If you’re looking for a specific destination at a specific time and don’t have flexibility on either- the odds of finding a good deal on my site are slim-to-none and you’d be better off calling a travel agent, or using the major travel search engine of your choice.
- Contrary to popular belief, I am not a travel agent and do not have the capability of researching specific trips for individual requests.
- I’m also not a travel search engine. I only post about .1% of all trips out there. (One tenth of one percent.)
- I don’t have the capability of watching for certain areas for certain people. (There are free websites out there that do a great job at that.)
- The good:
- If you have any flexibility in your travel plans whatsoever, I’m confident the .1% of the trips I do post to the site will be the best price you’ve ever seen.
- Because I search every day, even if deals I’ve found in the past have sold out, the odds of similar deals coming up again in the near future are very good.
- Any trips not on my site are probably too expensive to be worthy of being labeled a “JGOOT good deal.” For those trips, I keep a stockpile of frequent flyer points. Instead of paying more for those trips, I pay about 98% less – and I teach all premium members how to do the same. (Here are a few of those tips.)
Plan on opening my email every morning around 8:30, and you’re bound to eventually find something. (Don’t have that level of patience? Click here to upgrade your subscription. You’ll have 5 to 7 times as many deals to choose from every day.)
Still have questions? 95 out of 100 questions I get asked are the same, and I’ve answered them all right here.