https://justgetoutoftown.com/den/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/JGOOT-without-liberty1-300x116.png 0 0 Joel https://justgetoutoftown.com/den/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/JGOOT-without-liberty1-300x116.png Joel2019-04-17 08:04:312019-07-19 08:34:05Bad news & good News
I get this type of question all the time.
Unfortunately, the downside to only looking for travel deals that are 50% to 90% off is that
1) They don’t last long when they show up and
2) You have zero control over when they’ll show up again at those prices.
When you need to get somewhere specific and would settle for the best price you can get, our site might not be the place to find your trip. We only share trips when we find them at 50% to 90% off, and the odds of those trips fitting with a specific itinerary are very slim.
Here are two free strategies that will help instead.
Can’t view the above video? Click here.
Don’t have the patience or flexibility to wait for a good price? Plan well ahead and try this even cooler trick.
When you’re not pinned down to a specific place/time and are ready to be INSPIRED to travel:
- to any of the 48 states where you can visit friends or family for under $100 (sometimes as low as $29 round-trip)
- to any of the hundreds of exotic destinations with white-sand beaches in Mexico/Caribbean (and often Hawaii) that are $100 to $400…
- to any of the beautiful countries in Europe, Asia, or South America between $200 and $600…
- to Africa or Australia for as little as $400 or $500…
…I’d love for JGOOT to be your muse.
If you don’t mind me giving you one last travel tip:
If you’re thinking about trying my premium trip alert service out, don’t try and wait for the perfect time to upgrade.
The risk of missing out on a perfect trip that will save you $2500 by booking it 6 or 8 months in advance is far greater than the twenty or thirty bucks you’ll save by waiting until you’re ready to plan your next trip. Don’t take it from me. Take it from the thousands of subscribers who have asked me for help after it’s too late.
Either way, I hope this post will help you to start traveling a little more affordably.