If you’re reading this – you might be wondering how I’ve been able to take over 20 trips for what I used to pay for just 4 or 5 trips.
I’ve got a few tips below that should help! I also noted those tips in my video which you can click on below.
First of all… are these fares real?
- I am not a paid actor, though it would be amazing if I were!
- I have taken 21 JGOOT trips and counting. Each one is different and unique in its own way.
- Trip number 20 was to Hawaii for less than $600, which included my hotel.
How do I find these deals?
- Our #1 rule is to check those e-mails every day!
- After being a free subscriber for about a month, I became a premium subscriber – which increases my likelihood of finding a deal by over 20 times. My e-mails come into Denver at 7:33 a.m. every day. Yours will come from your home airport.
- Open those e-mails and click on any fares that interest you.
- After you click on them wait for up to 2 minutes for the website to fully load.
- If you’re on a mobile device be sure and click the sort by “cheapest” or “best” in order to see the fares we’ve found.
- The fares we find are fully clickable and bookable by you! You can book them directly with the airlines if you prefer.
- Be flexible! Good fares can be found around many dates but if you want to save 60% to 90% – consider being flexible. Maybe you can fly home the day after President’s Day? Maybe go to Costa Rica instead of Aruba? A little bit of flexibility goes a long way.
- Be open to new places! You might find that you have discovered a hidden gem that becomes your favorite new vacation spot.
If you have any questions at all please reply to any of your trip alert e-mails. Those e-mails come straight into my inbox and I am happy to help you in any way that I can.
Cheers Just Get Out Of Town!
Writer, traveler, family CEO, and cupcake baker extraordinaire, Brooke Merkle currently wears the hat of Director of Customer support for Just Get Out Of Town. You can follow her blog at justgetoutoftown.com/blog or reply to any email you receive from JGOOT. Plus, if you’re lucky, she’ll share one of her cupcakes with you 😉