* There only appear to be a few seats at this price and availability is spotty. It will take a little digging to find dates other than the dates I found, but at this price, it’s well worth digging for.
Indianapolis to San Salvador, El Salvador: 8 night trip.
Flight Alone: $421. (Normal price: $750)
Best price I found: Wed, Jan 09 to Thu, Jan 17.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
- Search for different dates on Google
- Search for different dates on Momondo.
- Know someone in San Salvador? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices:$856
- Flight + basic hotel: $814 (Normal price: $1150)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $969 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in San Salvador
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.