I try not to post last-minute deals too often, but in case you’re still wanting to JGOOT this weekend…
Los Angeles to Mexico City, Mexico: 3 night trip.
Flight Alone: $259. (Normal price: $420)
Best price I found: Sat, May 26 to Tue, May 29.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
- Search for different dates on Google
- Search for different dates on Momondo.
- Know someone in Mexico City? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices
- Flight + basic hotel: From $309 (Normal price: $600)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: Click for more details (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in Mexico City
I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- Click here for proof of fare we found.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.