Hi Denver neighbor,
I’m Joel. I’m a recovering workaholic and I love to travel. People ask me all the time how I travel so much & the answer is simple: First – I find really cheap flights. Then, I find hotels that discount their rate if I book along with the flight.
It’s quite time-consuming to find that perfect combination of cheap flights and cheap hotels. There is no sense in more than one person having to do all of that work, so I built this site for your convenience.
A few things to keep in mind as you poke around this site:
- All deals I share here can be researched on Kayak.com
- All trips I share will be out of Denver, since those are the deals I find on a regular basis.
- Unless otherwise noted, all flight prices I post are for round-trip travel.
- Prices for hotel packages I mention assume double-occupancy, and always include the flight and hotel price combined. If you’re traveling with more or less people, you can adjust your search accordingly on Kayak.com for more accurate pricing.
- Since my goal is to share exotic travel deals at the cheapest price possible, prices for any hotel packages I mention are for the least expensive hotel in that area. You can always adjust your search for higher quality hotels.
- Prices are likely to change on anything older than a few days (if not a few hours). I intentionally leave them up so you can see what kind of deals I’ve found in the past. Feel free to check the links provided just in case, but you’re probably best off just bookmarking this site or subscribing to my email alert list so you can stay on top of the latest deals.
PS – All links provided take you directly to Kayak.com, AirBnB.com, or VRBO.com, and sometimes Travelocity. I am not paid by any of those sites for sending them traffic, and you are getting the same deals I get for myself when buying airfare or hotels. My only compensation is from VIP customers – who pay for expedited alerts whenever I find really good deals.