A lot of people are concerned about travel to Honduras, but Coxen Hole (AKA “Roatan”) is an island off of mainland Honduras, and is one of the greatest places I’ve been. Friendly people, extremely tourist friendly, english-speaking, and they welcome the dollar (as long as it’s not torn.
I loved it so much after my first visit – I brought my wife and kids back a second time and they all got SCUBA certified. We went back to the same dive shop where I got certified, and it was like a family reunion. I highly recommend adding Roatan to your bucket list.
* There only appear to be a few seats at this price and availability is spotty. It will take a little digging to find dates other than the dates I found, but at this price, it’s well worth digging for.
Raleigh to Coxen Hole, Honduras: 7 night trip.
Flight Alone: $561. (Normal price: $1050.00)
Best price I found: Tue, May 07 to Tue, May 14.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Coxen Hole? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices:$1,302
- Flight + basic hotel: $716 (Normal price: $1400.00)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $806 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in Coxen Hole
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
Disclaimers:I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.