When I went to Costa Rica, I flew into Liberia. Nothing special there, but you’re only about a half-hour from beautiful Tamarindo beach. Tamarindo is a very modern and safe area. All varieties of lodging available, and the town is very clean. You can rent surfboards for five bucks, and get lessons from pretty much any local.
While there, I highly recommend a jungle tour, ziplining, and my personal favorite – a day trip to Nicaragua (which also includes a tour of one of several volcanoes.)
* This is a “fare dump” with a few alternate dates available.
Los Angeles to Liberia, Costa Rica: 3 night trip.
Flight Alone: $402. (Normal price: $900.00)
Best price I found: Thu, Apr 25 to Sun, Apr 28.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Liberia? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices:$933
- Flight + basic hotel: $443 (Normal price: $1095.00)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $495 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in Liberia
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
Disclaimers:I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.