To make sure you get as much as possible out of JGOOT – try these two helpful tips:
- When you visit the website, the first thing you should do is enter your email. Then, each morning, I’ll send you a daily digest of every deal I found the day before. No more risk of missing a single travel deal because of it being buried among all of your other friends’ posts (you popular devil. 😉
- Since the daily email is just a random potpourri of trips – most of which might not be at the right time, or to the right place, I also have organized the hundreds of trips I’ve found so far for your convenience.
- Want to go to Europe? Voilà!
- Want to sit on a beach in the Caribbean? Ya mon.
- Can only travel when school is out? Search for Summer Trips or Fall Break trips.
Can only travel in December? You’ll poke your eye out, kid.
- Want to go to a SCUBA destination? BAM!
- Feeling more exotic? All of these trips will require a passport.
- Don’t have a passport? How you like them apples?
- Want to go on a cruise? Bon Voyage.
- Want your airfare to cover the whole cost of the hotel? Check THIS out.
- You get the idea
Don’t just rely on the above links though… There are dozens of ways you can search for the trips that will interest you most. (In fact, if there is a category you think is missing, let us know. We’ll see about adding it.)
To make the most of JGOOT (Just Get Out Of Town) – watch these very short videos.
Again – I’m sorry if I’ve done a poor job of letting you know that this is more than just a Facebook group posting random trips. It’s SOOO much more than that. My only hope is that one of these trips inspires you to Just. Get. Out. Of. Town.
Or my absolute favorite: Send me a postcard (or email me a pic) from one of the trips you go on.
8200 S. Quebec St. Suite A3-137
Centennial, CO 80112