Have friends or family in Washington? Grab this cheap flight and visit them, or check out the reverse search link below and invite them for a visit!
* This is a “fare dump” with a few alternate dates available.
New York to Washington, DC: 6 night trip.
Flight Alone: $121. (Normal price: $230)
Best price I found: Fri, Dec 21 to Thu, Dec 27.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
- Search for different dates on Google
- Search for different dates on Momondo.
- Know someone in Washington? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices:$451
- Flight + basic hotel: $296 (Normal price: $770)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $357 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in Washington
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided in case you don’t like any options with lodging options above. They are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town, and Just Get Out Of Town assumes no responsibility for fulfillment of said vouchers. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions to make sure it is a fit for you.
The above option is for 7 days and costs approximately $55 per night due to being higher quality hotels. in the D.C. area. Certificate provider guarantees quality of these hotels to be a minimum of 3 stars, and taxes/mandatory fees are approximately $12 to $33 per night.
I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.