Cozumel is a completely separate part of mexico, and if you’ve ever thought about scuba diving, there isn’t a more amazing place. I introduced my kids to diving when they were 8 and 9 years old with “SNUBA” excursion, and they were hooked. They’ve since been certified, but they continue to tell friends about our SNUBA excursion, swimming with thousands of exotic fish, lobster, and octopus.
* This is an airline sale that is time-sensitive. Plenty of alternate dates (even in other months), but you’ll need to book this fare before the sale ends.
Best price I found: Mon, Aug 17 to Thu, Aug 20.
Flight Alone: $243. (Normal price: $750.00)
- Click here to search these dates..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load and sort-by price. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Cozumel? Try a reverse-search & invite them for a visit. (Not sure what a reverse-search is? Click here.
- Business Class Price: $886
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: $278 (Normal price: $975.00)
(Price above is per-person and assumes double occupancy. Click here to change to one, three, or four travelers. 5 or more travelers can be changed on Kayak.com)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $343 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Look up Google images of Cozumel, Mexico
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice and fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.