Our trip to Aruba was the beginning of JGOOT. I stumbled across ridiculously cheap flights, bundled that with quite a nice hotel, and called Michelle saying “What are we doing the third week of July?”.
“Nothing, why?” she said.
“Because we can fly there AND stay at the Renaissance for about $700 each.”
The renaissance, BTW, has their own private beautiful island with one quiet beach for adults only, and another (also quiet and safe) beach for families. You can feed the flamingos, snorkel with thousands of fish, and not worry about the kids because it’s all inside a protective reef.
While there, be sure to check out the Flying Fishbone restaurant. It’s both of our favorite dining experiences EVER. (Get there a couple hours before sunset. It’s easily a 3 to 4 hour experience, and worth every minute. Apparently their reputation precedes them because we watched two couples get engaged there.
* This is an airline sale that is time-sensitive. Plenty of alternate dates (even in other months), but you’ll need to book this fare before the sale ends.
Los Angeles to Oranjestad, Aruba: 6 night trip.
Flight Alone: $395. (Normal price: $750.00)
Best price I found: Sun, Mar 03 to Sat, Mar 09.
- Search for these dates (+/- a few days) on Kayak..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Oranjestad? Try a reverse-search on Kayak & invite them for a visit.
- Check Business Class Prices:$1,044
- Flight + basic hotel: $608 (Normal price: $1110.00)
(Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $953 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- All Inclusive Options (if any)
- Things to do in Oranjestad
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
Disclaimers:I am not a travel agent and I don’t receive a commission for any trips you book. My only compensation comes from premium subscribers who pay to receive 10 times as many trip alerts.
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Still have questions? Click here.