* There only appear to be a few seats at this price and availability is spotty. It will take a little digging to find dates other than the dates I found, but at this price, it’s well worth digging for.
Best price I found: Wed, Apr 01 to Wed, Apr 08.
Flight Alone: $429. (Normal price: $1880.00)
- Click here to search these dates..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load and sort-by price. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Male? Try a reverse-search & invite them for a visit. (Not sure what a reverse-search is? Click here.
- Business Class Price:$2,143
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: $538 (Normal price: $2930.00)
(Price above is per-person and assumes double occupancy. Click here to change to one, three, or four travelers. 5 or more travelers can be changed on Kayak.com)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $608 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- Things to do in Male
- Look up Google images of Male, Maldives
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice and fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.