Don’t forget that every trip we share with you is at a price that you’d be better off paying cash for than using points.
So even if you have hundreds of thousands of frequent flyer points – you can stetch your points much farther by paying cash for this flight – and saving your points for much more expensive flights (or even business/first-class flights.)
* This is an airline sale that is time-sensitive. Plenty of alternate dates (even in other months), but you’ll need to book this fare before the sale ends.
Economy fares as low as: $123 round-trip. (Normal price: $420.00)
Business fares as low as: $976 round-trip.
- Click here to search for economy fares.
- Click here to search for business-class fares.
- Click here to try a reverse-search (Cleveland to Los Angeles) & invite friends or family for a visit.
*Be sure to wait for all prices to fully load when conducting flight-searches above. (It can take as long as 60 seconds from a computer. Longer from a mobile phone.)
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: From $276. (Normal price: $875.00)
Click here to search for flight plus basic hotel packages.
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: From $449
Click here for 4-star hotels & up.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice. (THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS or any other government travel restrictions.)
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats (which can sometimes be within hours of when they are found). The best way to find the same prices we find is to check your alerts daily – whether planning a trip or not.
- All flight plus lodging package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can adjust their search once on Kayak and can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can adjust search accordingly on Kayak and can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to, and we encourage that you research using outside resources like TripAdvisor.com.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise having a backup plan using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.
Still have questions? There isn’t a question we haven’t been asked at least 100 times, and you can find answers here.