Have friends or family in Los Angeles? Grab this cheap flight and visit them, or check out the reverse search link below and invite them for a visit!
* There only appear to be a few seats at this price and availability is spotty. It will take a little digging to find dates other than the dates I found, but at this price, it’s well worth digging for.
Best price I found: Tue, Mar 10 to Tue, Mar 17.
Flight Alone: $102. (Normal price: $425.00)
- Click here to search these dates..
Be sure to wait for page to fully load and sort-by price. It can take as long as 60 seconds.
- Search for different dates on Google
- Know someone in Los Angeles? Try a reverse-search & invite them for a visit. (Not sure what a reverse-search is? Click here.
- Business Class Price:$695
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: $334 (Normal price: $950.00)
(Price above is per-person and assumes double occupancy. Click here to change to one, three, or four travelers. 5 or more travelers can be changed on Kayak.com)
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: $706 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
- Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
- Want to take a cruise while you’re there? Click Here
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Look up Google images of Los Angeles, California
Vouchers below are an included benefit of being a premium member, and are provided in case you don’t like any options with lodging options above. They are provided by a third party other than Just Get Out Of Town, and Just Get Out Of Town assumes no responsibility for fulfillment of said vouchers. Feel free to take advantage if it coincides with your travels, but thoroughly read the terms and conditions to make sure it is a fit for you.
The above option is for 7 days and costs approximately $55 per night due to being higher quality hotels. in Aneheim (Anaheim is about 30 minutes inland from LAX and is where two amusement parks are: Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.). Reseller guarantees quality of these hotels to be a minimum of 3 stars, and taxes/mandatory fees are approximately $12 to $33 per night.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice and fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
- All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.<
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.