Have lots of frequent flyer points? Don’t waste them on a flight to New Zealand. A round-trip flight to New Zealand would cost a MINIMUM of 50,000 points round-trip (and as much as 100,000 points).
At the price below – you’d be better off paying cash and saving your valuable points for FAR more expensive flights (even business or first-class flights that can cost as much as $10,000.)
* This is a “fare dump” with a few alternate dates available.
Economy fares as low as: $504 round-trip. (Normal price: $1320.00)
Business fares as low as: $2,993 round-trip.
- Click here to search for economy fares.
- Click here to search for business-class fares.
- Click here to try a reverse-search (Tokyo to Denver) & invite friends or family for a visit.
*Be sure to wait for all prices to fully load when conducting flight-searches above. (It can take as long as 60 seconds from a computer. Longer from a mobile phone.)
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: From $893. (Normal price: $1995.00)
Click here to search for flight plus basic hotel packages.
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: From $1070
Click here for 4-star hotels & up.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice. (THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS or any other government travel restrictions.)
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats (which can sometimes be within hours of when they are found). The best way to find the same prices we find is to check your alerts daily – whether planning a trip or not.
- All flight plus lodging package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can adjust their search once on Kayak and can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can adjust search accordingly on Kayak and can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to, and we encourage that you research using outside resources like TripAdvisor.com.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise having a backup plan using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.
Still have questions? There isn’t a question we haven’t been asked at least 100 times, and you can find answers here.