When you go to Cabo, you’ll get approached by dozens of locals offering the best deals possible for snorkeling, sailing, tours of the arch, etc. Skip it all and just go straight to the marina. You won’t get a better price than by dealing directly with them. While you’re there, try to time dinner at “The office” with sunset. It’s Michelle’s and my second favorite dinner when traveling, and is an amazing experience. (Keep checking out deals and see if you can find our favorite restaurant ever.
* There only appear to be a few seats at this price and availability is spotty. It will take a little digging to find dates other than the dates I found, but at this price, it’s well worth digging for.
Denver to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Want to book this trip? Here’s a video showing you how.
Can’t find the same prices we found? Watch this.
Economy fares as low as: $175 round-trip. (Normal price: $570.00)
Business fares as low as: $902 round-trip.
- Click here to search for economy fares.
- Click here to search for business-class fares.
- Click here to try a reverse-search (San Jose del Cabo to Denver) & invite friends or family for a visit.
*Be sure to wait for all prices to fully load when conducting flight-searches above. (It can take as long as 60 seconds from a computer. Longer from a mobile phone.)
Want to customize your hotel choice? Watch this video.
- Flight + basic hotel: From $333. (Normal price: $1060.00)
Click here to search for flight plus basic hotel packages.
- Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: From $664
Click here for 4-star hotels & up.
- I am not a travel agent and I do not book trips for subscribers.
- I am a travel blogger simply sharing information.
- User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the travel site of their choice. (THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS or any other government travel restrictions.)
- Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats (which can sometimes be within hours of when they are found). The best way to find the same prices we find is to check your alerts daily – whether planning a trip or not.
- All flight plus lodging package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can adjust their search once on Kayak and can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can adjust search accordingly on Kayak and can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
- JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to, and we encourage that you research using outside resources like TripAdvisor.com.
- Any time you cannot find prices similar to trip price above, we advise having a backup plan using frequent flyer points but that is in no way an endorsement for irresponsibly using credit or applying for more credit than you can afford.
Still have questions? There isn’t a question we haven’t been asked at least 100 times, and you can find answers here.