Colorado Springs to San Diego, California: 5 night trip.
Flight Alone: $77.
Dates I found this fare: Fri, Apr 27 to Wed, May 02.
Click here to verify availability. (Flexibility score: 3/5)
Know someone in San Diego? Try a reverse-search & invite them for a visit.
Check Business Class Prices
Still too expensive? Sign up for this credit card & fly there for free.
(Before applying, verify that your credit score is at least 680 with Credit Sesame.)
Flight + basic hotel: $184 (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers)
Flight plus 4 & 5 star hotels: Click for more details (Per-person price for one, three, four travelers.)
Other lodging options: AirBnB or VRBO. Hostels.com or Hostel World.
Want to take a cruise while you’re there? Click Here
All Inclusive Options (if any)
Things to do in San Diego
* Fares found are only good until airline sells those seats.
* Click here for proof of fare we found.
* All package prices are per-person & assume double occupancy. Single travelers can expect to pay 5% to 30% more for packages. 3 or 4 travelers sharing a room can expect to spend 5% to 40% less per person.
* Many travel sites include per-person up-charge for more than two passengers, but hotels don’t. I advise calling travel site and asking them to waive those up-charges.
* JGOOT may receive compensation for purchases from some of the links above.
* JGOOT makes no warranties or guarantees about airlines or hotels linked to.
* User assumes all responsibility for using credit responsibly, and not applying for more credit than he/she can afford.
* User assumes all responsibility for researching details before purchasing flights or hotels on the site of their choice.
Questions about booking this trip can be answered here.