As you may know, there was yet another fu¢#ing school shooting yesterday. Although it happened only 3 miles from where my kids go to school, and 6 miles from where my wife teaches, it hits no closer to home than any of the other fu¢#ing senseless killings that have become a regular occurrence around the world. (Especially here in the US).
I am one person with one vote and I didn’t write this post to get into debates about tax, education issues OR gun-control.
I DID write this post to say this:
- Teachers, school counselors, firefighters, police officers and most non-profit employees don’t get paid what they deserve.
- If you have a full-time career in one of the above categories, click here.
- Not when you get around to looking for your next trip…
- Not when you think you can afford a trip…
- Just trust me…
- I’ve written 3 books for Google about their search engine algorithms. Finding opportunities in the airline pricing algorithms is child’s play in comparison, and I’ll show you how to find those opportunities for FREE.
- But the most important step is to start planning WAY earlier than you’re accustomed to, so don’t put it off any longer!
- If the government can’t manage to find room in the budget to pay you a salary representative of the hard work you do serving our community, the least I can do is show you how to vacation as if you earned one.
- If you ever need help with a fundraising/charity auction, or go on strike for better wages – count me in for support. (You know where to find me. Just send bona-fide details of the fundraiser/auction you are doing, and I’ll see how I can help. (As a little ol’ starting business, JGOOT raised nearly $10,000 for charities last year, and I want to quadruple that this year.)
If you’re not in one of the above 5 categories:
- Please don’t email me asking for consideration if you are not in one of the above five categories. Instead of thinking of it as an $8/month service, think of it as an $8 donation to people serving your community that you get to benefit from too.
- Better yet – if you ever hear of anyone doing a charity auction or fundraiser for a good cause – forward them this post.